Class Teachers for E21C
Blenheim Primary, Mottingham Primary and Scotts Park Primary are part of the E21C (Education for the 21st Century) Trust www.e21c.co.uk
We are seeking to appoint outstanding class teachers who must be:
– Inspiring and highly motivated –
– Knowledgeable and highly effective practitioners –
– Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations –
– Highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons –
– Effective organisers with good interpersonal skills –
– Able to establish and maintain a positive relationship with pupils, colleagues and parents –
– Rigorous in ensuring pupils’ progress –
– Confident using assessment and data analysis –
– Ambitious and welcome new challenges –
– Pupils who are eager to learn –
– Friendly, hard working and supportive staff –
– A Trust that puts pupils and their wellbeing at the centre –
– Excellent CPD opportunities –
– Well resourced and attractive learning environments –
Closing date for applications is 1pm on Monday, 26th March 2018
To apply for this position please complete the application form below.
Booking appointments to visit and any queries to be addressed to
Sarah Dennison, Tel. 020 8857 4181
E21C Schools are committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this and every role in our schools.